- The Power Edge ‘Class H’ amplifiers are designed for pure power. Thanks to the big power reserve, excellent limiters and protections they can be used in all kinds of different applications such as discotheques, clubs, mobile audio, PA, rental, theater, …
- Very compact housing, only 2U high
- PE-series can be driven in 2 Ohm
- Power (1kHz, THD+N<0,1%) :
- In Stereo mode : from 2x 300Wrms in 8Ω until 2x 540 Wrms in 2Ω.
- In Bridged mode : from 1x 900 in 8Ω until 1x 1080W in 4Ω.
- Soft start
- Very efficient cooling using variable speed fans
- Automatic current limiter
- Short circuit protection
- DC fault protection
- High temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Can be used in stereo, bridge and mono mode
- Balanced inputs with combo connectors
- Balanced XLR signal outputs for daisy chaining
- Input sensitivity correction: 0,775V / 1,0V / 1,44V
- 3 Speakon outputs.
The Power Edge ‘Class H’ amplifiers are designed for pure power.