- Stylish RGB PAR56 LED-projector containing 212 high-power 5mm LEDs (70 red + 71 green + 71 blue)
- High quality ‘Hewlett Packard® / Agilent® ‘ LED technology: >100.000 hours!
- Beam angle = 15°
- Optional frost filters can be installed in the supplied filter frame to obtain a nice flood beam.
- Many applications possible: Discotheques, DJs, exhibition booths, homes, …
- Very smooth RGB color changes thanks to 400Hz high freq. dimming electronics
- Different working modes:
- Completely standalone: automatic or beat synchronized color changes (optional CA-8 controller possible)
- Master/slave mode: up to 16 units can be used together for wonderful preprogrammed, music synchronized lightshows. (optional CA-8 controller possible)
- DMX-controlled (4channels: R, G, B + Dimmer/strobe/sound chase) by any standard DMX-controller.
- Can be used with LEDCON 01 and LEDCON 02 remote control
- Different ways to set DMX start address:
- Remote DMX addressing using any standard DMX-controller (several units can be set to the same address)
- In master/slave mode you can address all units just by pushing 1 button
- Traditional DMX-setting by DIP-switches
- Can be fixed to any surface, can also be fixed in ALU-truss using a standard clamp.
JB SYSTEMS LED PAR64/Black