- The perfect all-in-one solution to secure your DMX-installations: MERGER + SPLITTER + BOOSTER
- 100% electrical isolation between all in/outputs!
- 2 DMX-inputs + 6 DMX-outputs, each equipped with 3pin and 5pin XLR-connectors.
- The booster function analyses the incoming DMX-signal and builds it back up from scratch to make it perfect for further use.
- The merger function combines 2 DMX-signals in different ways:
- HTP: the highest value of 2 identical channels from 2 DMX-signals will have priority.
- Backup: when the DMX-signal on input A fails, the DMX-signal in input B takes over immediately.
- Merger: DMX-signals from 2 different controllers can be combined and send over 1 cable, you can choose the start address of the second controller.
- The splitter function distributes the DMX-signal(s) from the input(s) over 6 identical outputs that are 100% isolated from each other: problems that occur on 1 output will not influence the other outputs!
- The timing of the DMX-outputs can be adapted from 23ms to 45ms, increasing compatibility while connecting “slow” DMX-devices to “fast” DMX-controllers.
- Output behavior can be selected when suddenly both DMX-inputs fail:
- Null: no DMX signal on the outputs
- Hold: keep the last DMX values on the outputs.
- Clear: set the DMX values on all outputs to zero.
- Easy setup via 4digit LED display
Easy & Specific
The perfect all-in-one solution to secure your DMX-installations: MERGER + SPLITTER + BOOSTER