- Cost effective LED theater spot with manual 10° ~ 50° zoom.
- Not only for use in theatres but also perfect for showrooms, shops, exhibition booths, rental, …
- The powerful 100W white COB makes it a perfect replacement for a traditional 1000W halogen theater spot: max 7800 lux @2m (beam angle: 10°)
- Color frame for use of color filters and barn doors included
- No more heavy and expensive dimmer packs needed!
- Color temperature 3200K with high CRI-factor: 85 for natural colors
- LCD-display to select different working modes:
- Standalone (master) Mode : set dimmer + strobe (if needed)
- Master/slave mode: connect several projectors together, the first projector controls the others.
- DMX-controlled, 1CH: dimmer
- DMX-controlled, 2CH: dimmer, strobe
- Selectable lamp behavior: halogen lamp (slow) or led (fast)
- Four dimmer curves: linear, square, inverse square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure you can choose between blackout and freeze mode.
- Partly extruded black anodized aluminium housing with strong bracket
- Neutrik PowerCon in/outputs: easy daisy chaining of several units.
- Both 3pin & 5pin DMX in/outputs for maximum compatibility
- Forced very low noise fan cooling (31dB @ 1m)
BRITEQ BT-THEATRE 100EC Mk2
Cost effective LED theater spot with manual 10° ~ 50° zoom.