- Compact but very powerful moving head for Pro DJ, renting companies and discotheques
- Based on the very latest LED technology
- Big light output and sharp gobos, thanks to excellent optics
- Very low power consumption, only 138W (money saving!)
- Extremely brilliant colors compared to units with halogen lamps
- No lamp replacements!
- Virtually no heat production
- Lightweight (no lamp transformers needed)
- 0-100% dimming and ultra fast strobe function
- 6 rotating gobos + open
- Independent color wheel with split color function (8 colors + white)
- Rotating, indexable 3 facet prism.
- DMX-controlled focus
- Excellent built-in programs for wonderful, ever changing, light shows:
- Multiple working modes:
- DMX-control: via 1, 14 or 15channels
- Standalone: sound activated with internal mic
- Master/slave: wonderful synchronized shows in standalone mode
- SMART-DMX (previously known as DMX-MSL mode): thanks to this revolutionary new feature several BT-70LS units, working in master/slave, can still be controlled by 1 or 5 DMX-channels! (even while connected in a DMX chain, (optional mini DMX splitter required)
- Two different default settings, easy for rental companies:
- PRO-defaults: basic settings for use on professional DMX-controllers.
- AUTO-defaults: basic settings for easy master/slave use.
- Automatic X/Y re-positioning
- Optional wired CA-8 remote controller available
- Easy software updates via special software upgrade unit
- Alphanumeric LCD-display for easy menu navigation
- Manually adjustable Beam angle = 12° to 17°
- Neutrik PowerCON® in/outputs: easy daisy chaining of several units up to 16A.
BRITEQ Compact but very powerful moving head based on the latest LED technology with gobos, prism, zoom and adjustable beam angle.