- Powerful intelligent moving head for use in discotheques and hiring companies
- 16 DMX channels (pan – tilt – pan/tilt speed – dimmer – shutter/strobe – color – gobo1 – gobo2 – gobo rotation – prism – prism rotation – focus – pan 16bit – tilt 16bit – reset + lamp on/off)
- Can be switched to 8 or 16 DMX channels (iSolution compatibility)
- Remote DMX addressing
- Smooth 540° panning and 270° tilt movements with automatic position correction
- 7 rotating, interchangeable gobos + open + 9 fixed, interchangeable gobos (D=26.8mm)
- 9 dichroic colors + white and variable speed rainbow effect
- 3-facet prism, rotating in both directions at variable speed
- Menu driven blue LED display can be switched on/off
- 14° beam angle with focus adjustment by DMX control.
- Blackout and fast strobe effect up to 10 flashes/second
- Smooth dimming 0-100%
- Can be used in Master/slave mode with built-in microphone triggered programs.
- Optional CA-8 controller available for different operating modes, including: blackout, different strobe programs, manual color/gobo selection, program selection and slow/fast mode.
- Fan cooling and electronic overheat protection.
Moving Head based on a HMI575/2 lamp.